Excessive humidity in the environment lay down the special attention for hair in Fall Season. There are top 10 do’s and don’ts that saves hair falling smooth or getting too oppressive and dry. These hair care tips shall also avoid the regular itching and uneasiness on the scalp.
Hair needs extra care during Fall Season. Separately from presence the hair related issues like hair fall or dandruff, it is best to be cautious before hand. This involves one should follow a set of do’s and don’ts in Fall Season in order to maintain the healthy hair and get pleasure from the season whole eartedly.
- Keep the scalp clean and dry. Dirty scalp in the weather of rains can cause hair fall, dandruff or even lice invasion.
- Take the hair wash twice or thrice in a week. It is to remain the scalp and hair dust free.
- Massage your scalp with lukewarm oil once in week. It helps in growth the hair roots and nourishes the hair from top to bottom.
- Wash your hairs immediately after getting drenched in rains. Else the rain water can cause some infection.
- Apply hair masks once in a week to nourish your hair. The hair needs sustenance and care externally as well.
- Eat protein rich diet to give the nutrients to the body for maintaining healthy hair and improving the resistance to withstand the rainy season assaults.
- Tie the hair in neat pony or if hair is too long then put a plate.
- Use a good hair conditioner after every hair wash. Ensure to use the conditioner very little because more conditioner would make hair too oily and sticky.
- Untangle the hair using the wide teeth hair brush.
- Go in for short hair cut as it is easy to manage and lets you enjoy the natural showers without any worry.
- Don’t use hair gels, hair sprays or styling creams in this season. These hair cosmetics contain lacquers and gums that tend to stick on the scalp. If it is not washed properly then it would cause dandruff.
- Don’t go in for artificial perming, straightened, crimped or curling on the hair as it can lead to permanent damage.
- Don’t color your hair with fancy hair colors as it can leave the hair dull and lifeless.
- Don’t use chemically produced shampoo. Switch to herbal shampoo.
- Don’t opt for elaborate hair styles. It is too hard to set the hair styles and manage it when it is raining.
- Don’t leave the hair open/loose always.
- Don’t rub your hair too much for drying in back and forth motion. Pat dry it with a towel that absorbs water nicely. Ensure that hair is dried fully.
- Don’t blow dry your hair everyday as it weakens the hair roots. Let the hair dry naturally.
- Don’t be stressed at all else it shall add on the hair related problems.
- Don’t leave the hair tied up in ponytail or any other hairdo if you are drenched in the natural showers. If not then there is high probability that this mistake can lead to lice infestation. This is yet another common hair problem during Fall Season.
Mix 1 egg, 2 tbps castor oil, 1 tsp vinegar and 1 tsp glycerin. punch until foamy and massage lightly into your scalp. Wrap your head in a hot towel, spray, then wash off. This conditioner makes hair thicker, sparkly, soft and controllable.
Beat 1-2 eggs (depending on the length of the hair), 1 tsp honey and 2 tsp olive oil. Massage quietly into the scalp. Steam, and shampoo following an hour.
Beat 1-2 eggs with 2 tsp brandy. Massage into your scalp. Leave for 10-15 mins. clean well. The egg nourishes your hair and brandy stimulates hair expansion.
hit an egg and massage it into freshly washed hair. After five minutes, rinse it out with chilly water. Do not use warm water or you will have scrambled egg in your hair. Then you’ll use up all morning washing it out.
Massage it through, and if possible keep it in overnight (put your hair in a plastic bag or something, to avoid getting mayonnaise all over the pillows). Again, rinse out charily in cool water. If you use warm, the mayonnaise will set in your hair and will be very difficult to excuse.
2 eggs1-2 teaspoon amla4-5 spoon mayonnaises 2 tsp honey ritha n shikakai powder according to ur choice (1-2 tsp). Mix apply in hair and rinse off after 30-45 minutes. *For some people it can make their hair more black in colour.
1 egg 1 spoon lemon juice 2 spoons of amla+ritha+shikakai powder 1/2 cup beer Apply for 40-45 minutes. Wash with shampoo and then again with your normal conditioner. *This recipe is very good for coloured hair.
hit 2 egg yolks and about 1/2 cup olive oil together until creamy , and apply to your hair.(increase the no. of egg yolks if hair are long. this is for medium length). Keep it on for half n hr or till hair fill stiff.Rinse with cold water n then shampoo condition as usual. Lovely smooth results.
(Don’t do this in the shower-it’ll make you smell like a salad unless you want to wash after. That’s why you do it in a sink!) Hanging your head in the sink, wet your hair and gently massage the whole compressed egg through your hair, taking extra mind with your scalp. Let the egg sit for about a minute, then rise throughly with water. Massage in the mayonnaise in the same way, but paying attention to the tips of the hair, and let sit for about 2-3 minutes. Rinse with warm water and then shampoo with your normal shampoo. Don’t condition after. PS. This treatment works very well with people with oily scalp/hair or people that are trying to grow their hair out from a very SHORT do(gives the growing hair a clean environment to grow faster and healthier!)
Apply this to your hair for about an hour n than wash off n shampoo your hair. It will give a very healthy look to your hair n give volume . 11:Conditioner for straightening your curly/wavy hair: 1 peach + 2 spoons of mayonnaise + pinch of Saffron + 2-3 drops of olive oil or castor oil . Blend well in a blender. Apply on your hair roots for 45 minutes. you will get bounce in your hair , fluffiness, luster, shine etc. Your hair is a vital beauty asset, requiring constant loving care. And with a little nurturing, lush, glossy hair will be yours.
- Quick Hair Care Conditioner
- Honey Conditioner:
- Alcohol Conditioner:
- Egg Conditioner:
- Mayonnaise is excellent for conditioning hair.
- Amla ask:
- 10 tsp multanni mitti (fullers earth)
- Conditioner for dry Hair:
- Ingredients: one beaten whole egg in one bowl, and two tablespoons of mayonnaise in another bowl.
- 1 egg yolk+ 2 tablespoon yogurt(beat it) + 2 tablespoon olive oil